Trisha

Trisha
Hi... am Trisha....

Sunday, December 24, 2006

'Sanikudu' runs successfully from Andhra to US


'Sanikudu' runs successfully from Andhra to US


IndiaGlitz [Thursday, December 14, 2006]
The Maheshbabu-Trisha starrer 'Sainikudu' directed by Gunasekhar and produced by C Aswinidutt on the banner of 'Vyjayanti Movies' was released on November 30 across the world and is running successfully.

As Maheshbabu's earlier flick 'Pokiri' created a record overseas, there was a good craze on 'Sainikudu' abroad. In order to please his fans staying abroad, Maheshbabu had gone to the US to take part in the premiere show of 'Sainikudu'.

He says, 'I had a strong feeling that I am amidst Telugu audiences in Andhra and not in the US. The audiences had proved the greatness of Telugus even while staying abroad. I am sure that 'Sainikudu' would enthrall one and all. It is running successfully right from small towns and villages where the film hit the screen in Andhra Pradesh and the same is the case with abroad. I thank everyone for their cooperation in this regard and I am dedicating the success of the film to the audiences. If I get a chance, I will again visit the US and meet the Telugus here.'


Get paid $7.50 when you review this post or any posts in this blog. It's time to make money together -Trisha fans and friends.

No comments: