Trisha

Trisha
Hi... am Trisha....

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Trisha talks about her inspirations


Trisha talks about her inspirations


"I feel jealous of Simran. She is very sincere artist. No other actress performs like her, be it in a glamorous character or performance character. She looks good in every dress," said Trisha recently. The other woman I liked most is the dynamic Jayalalitha madam. "She is very dynamic. I took inspiration from her self confidence. She dares to fight against anything. I studied in Church Park School, Chennai, the same school she studied.


"Radhika is the other women who inspire me most. Radan is very successful because of her. She is very open and she tells everything on your face be it a right thing or wrong thing. I like that in her." "I took inspiration from Khusboo too. She is a mother of two children. The great thing in her is once she takes any good decision she sticks to it. No other forces alter her decision," added Trisha.


Get paid $7.50 when you review this post or any posts in this blog. It's time to make money together -Trisha fans and friends.

1 comment:

jd said...

REALLY WHEN I SEEN TRISHAS PHOTO FIRST TIME I LIKE HER SMILE STYLE AND I FALL IN HER LOVE .I STARTED COLLECTION OF TRISHAS WALLPAPERS ON NET.I WANT TO SEND HER BIRTHDAY WISHES TO HER